Graham Leggett wrote:

> Just a quick note - ProxyPassReverse is for dealing with the
> conversion of Location headers from the backend to the frontend.
>
> A load balancing module should be using it's own directive
> for this, not ProxyPassReverse.

Sure, but it's IMO the proper place for adding loadbalancers (usable only
for reverse proxies).

ProxyPass /url balancer://[stickysessionname | default]/[nofailover]
ProxyPassReverse /url host-1(lbfactor)
ProxyPassReverse /url host-2(lbfactor)
ProxyPassReverse url host-n(lbfactor)

Then I'll merge all the entries with the same url and that will be a
loadbalancer.
Proxy_loadbalance will then maintain those structure runtime params and
fixup balancing factors.

I was thinking to add the balancer:// sheme to the ProxyPass.

MT.