Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Hola,

Can we re-roll just the exe distribution or
the new release is needed for that?

Technically, I can re-roll just the exe distro, but that's not that good
a practice from a configuration management standpoint.  We only want one
5.0.28 out there, not the 5.0.28 that was before 9/2/2004 and the 5.0.28
that was after.  Is it a critical fault or just a warning?

We already have a handful of commits for 5.0.29.  That's probably about
3-5 weeks away.

OK. Fine with me :). I'll try to chase all the other .nsi stuff from bugzilla.

Regards,
MT.