Hi,
I might take a stab at this later today, using my first approach: "secure" will become
an attribute of the ProtocolHandler interface.  The Connector will retain its
getSecure/setSecure methods, but they'll just pass through to the ProtocolHandler.
That way the attribute will only be in one place and persisted once.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.