Hi,

My name is Meg Garrison and I work at HP in the OpenVMS Systems and
Support Group.  I am the project leader of a team whose job is to port
and support NetBeans running on OpenVMS.  We would like to contribute a
couple of shell scripts (commonly called command procedures on OpenVMS)
that can be used by NetBeans to start Tomcat on OpenVMS systems.  Tomcat
5.0.28 is bundled with the next version of NetBeans (4.0).

Is the standard procedure in this case for me to file a bug report
"enhancement" and then attach the files I would like to contribute?
Assuming, of course, that you are willing to accept our contribution.
:-)

Thanks for any advice,
Meg