From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 3:32 PM
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: RE: Want to contribute some Catalina launching scripts for
OpenVMS

Hi,
Yeah, file a Bugzilla enhancement issue:
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla.  It'd be a good contribution.  If you
were willing to monitor bugzilla and/or the tomcat-user list for user
complaints and/or bugs found with your scripts, that'd be even better.
(You wouldn't have to check every day or anything like that, just an
occasional look into bugzilla and the list archives).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

Tomcat