Andreas Steffan wrote:

suggest you go back to the list (I am unable to comment in a public
forum) and explain the issue correctly before claiming this.
---

Does their product suck as much as their company policies ? ;)

To be honest, it does not change my positition that the portal relies on non spec compliant behaviour of a container to get things working. According to what you've said, I would call this non spec compliant behaviour a bug in the portal.

Would you please be so kind and make a final statement here ?

No, I don't understand what the problem is, especially after reading the email.

So, sorry, you get the "regular" answer now: please submit a ready to test set of WARs demonstrating the bad behavior.

Rémy