Gabriele Garuglieri wrote:
I wish to signal a couple of problems i found using tomcat5w.exe (Tomcat 5.5.4 and Java 1.5 on Win XP Pro SP2).

1- when the Monitor window is opened (click "Configure" from the tray icon context menu), calling "tomcat5w.exe //MQ//Tomcat5" won't stop the running monitor process.

2- if you start the Tomcat5 service from the Monitor and then you stop it using "tomcat5.exe //SS//Tomcat5" the monitor won't update the service status and will continue to show it as running.

Hi Gabriele,

I must admit that you have make things that never cross my mind.
Who will ever wish to do something like that and for what purpose :)?

Regards,
Mladen.