William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

There are still one potential bug present, reported by Henri Gomez with Tomcat 3.3.2. The other issue is to see the URL rewriting problem reported by Derrick Koes. Since there is the possibility that they are related, I'll leave that for 1.2.8 final.

The later one has been fixed in 1.2.8-RC-1. I have tested the 3.3.2 myself and seen no errors whatsoever, so that one if fixed too AFAICT.

That's cool, but the handling of in_addr_t is totally bogus and
has been for some time. Some platforms declare struct in_addr_t as a typedef - but others don't. The crossplatform solution is
to ignore the typedef and use in_addr_t, but instead, the code
currently does some crap with uint for win32 and ignores HP/UX
and a host of other platforms.

I'll offer a patch in the next 24 hours to handle the in_addr_t
data gracefully and without a host of compiler emits and build
failures.  No functional changes required :)

OK. I'm also waiting Jean-Jaques Clar for a Netware threading patch.

Mladen.