Peter Lin wrote:
I'm thinking of adding system load stats to the status servlet. What
do other's think about it? It would use JNI to call a native lib and
it would only work on unix, but it would be good to have. I would also
update JMeter in the process to display the system load average.

peter lin

Wouldn't be better to have a way to display an arbitrary mbean attribute, plus an mbean tracking system load ( and maybe memory/disk statistics ) ?

Dealing with jni is allways tricky ( including build issues, etc ) - it
is better to have it in separate modules.