Yoav Shapira wrote:
Hi,
Tomcat 5.5.7 was released a week ago, and now it's time for a stability vote ;)
 I have yet to see TCK results, but this has been a crazy month for everyone it
seems...

[ ] Alpha: leave it as-is, numerous bugs, etc.
[ ] Beta: good quality release, at least one issue preventing stable vote
[X] Stable: solid, no major issues (minor issues possible)

So far it seems ok to me. I agree it would be good to check the TCK.

The most significant issue addressed is 26135, but technically this is not our bug (and workarounds exist for affected web applications). I have yet to test to see if the patch actually does something ;)

Rémy