The last time I looked at the Eclipse SVN plugin it just called out to the native svn binary to do the real work-- I wonder how well anything but basic operations can be integrated until it is using a java svn client. Then again, maybe that has been written since I looked at it last. I'd be -0 for the move until Eclipse has some robust support for svn.

Keith

Henri Yandell wrote:
Just noticed an email on commons-dev.

Subclipse doesn't support the synchonize feature yet.

Hen