NormW wrote:
Good evening Mladen,
Guenter can verify, but the Build units are the same, ie CodeWarror, but Apache 1.3 uses an 'older' library set called Clib, whereas Apache2 gets a newer library set called LibC. The only other change is that the Makefile 'standard' changed to the NWGNU format. AFAIK there would not be a problem changing the build file for mod_jk on Apache 1.3 over to the NWGNU form, however there would be no change to the library set used, so the getsocketbyname() issue would remain... unless Guenter can see where I've made an error in the build setup...

In the case we will need the macros to supress the compile time warnings. Perhaps there is some #pragma or compile time option that will at least not mark those warnings as errors?

Those are not errors, just wrongly defined funtion proto,
and can be ignored.

Mladen.