NormW wrote:
Greetings All,
You will be pleased to hear that my NetWare build for AP2.1 now works, so _development_ for that goes well!!

I hope for Apache 2.0.x too ;)?

The AP 1.3 build is less happy with the Make files, but am digging further...

Seems that we will need wrapper for setsockopt and gethostbyname, because they are using char* instead const char* as protos.

Can't you simply make compiler not to treat the warnings as errors?
It would be the most sane resolution of that problem.

Regards,
Mladen