Morning Mladen,

I have build with newest patch and the redirect working well. Thanks :-)
But the same szenario with domains don't work

workers.properties:
================
worker.list=lb,status

worker.node1.port=9012
worker.node1.host=localhost
worker.node1.type=ajp13
worker.node1.disabled=true
worker.node1.domain=A
#worker.node1.redirect=node2

worker.node2.port=9022
worker.node2.host=localhost
worker.node2.type=ajp13
worker.node2.disabled=false
worker.node2.domain=A
#worker.node2.redirect=node1

worker.node3.port=9032
worker.node3.host=localhost
worker.node3.type=ajp13
worker.node3.disabled=false
worker.node3.domain=A

worker.lb.balance_workers=node1,node2,node3
worker.lb.type=lb

worker.status.type=status

szenarios: node1 is disabled node2 is active node3 is active start only node1 start firefox Request failed with Internal Error

szenario 2
node1 is disabled
node2 is active
start node1, node2
request successfull
stop node2
request failed
Start a new Browser (mozilla) request failed again with Internat Error

Peter

Mladen Turk schrieb:

Peter Rossbach wrote:

Well,

It works only for old requests, but new request get an Internal Server Error!

Yes, seems that my test case was broken. It should work now. Can you check?

Mladen.