[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Give Remy something meaningful to benchmark against ;-).

Mladen did all the preliminary tests using the HTTP example server that is in the mustang sources, which is a similar comparison.

It also has extra GC vs Remy's ChannelAprSocket.

... which will never exist ;)

I don't think the way AJP connections are currently processed makes this suitable for this kind of usage, as the GC would likely be too high. Did you test it ?

I'll implement the APRized AJP using the same infrastructure (AprEndpoint) and architecture as the HTTP connector, which means socket only.

Right now, I'm having more fun trying to add sendfile support (with ranges support). I'll have to make small changes in DefaultServlet to enable it, but nothing that would imapct the default behavior, of course.

Rémy