Remy Maucherat wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  Implement request body replay action.
  New input filter used to insert the request body.

This is probably not going to work with the APR protocol, since a subsequent request may be processed by a different processor.

All this proves saving POST data is a severly broken concept. I would like to get back to the previous situation, and have this whole thing reverted.

As a result, here's my official -1 to all these POST data related changes.

The input filter is added to the processor during the processing of the final request in the FORM authentication sequence and the data in it is consumed during the processing of this request. There is no need for this filter, or the data in it, to persist across multiple requests.

Data is persisted between requests (of course it has to be so FORM auth can take place) but this is done in the session and therefore it does not matter if the processor that handles the original request is different from the one that handles the FORM auth request or the final redirect to the original URL.

At the moment I do see what is so badly broken about this that justifies a -1.

Mark