Costin Manolache wrote:
Remy Maucherat wrote:
I doubt that filling the inbox with the bug reports or commit messages will make anyone care more ( or make anyone read them when they don't want to ) :-) It seems most people use filters anyway, and those who don't ( like using gmane or a web-based interface ) just suffer the noise, but still ignore the bugs/commits they don't care about.

I would really appreciate splitting them - I try to read tomcat-dev as much as possible, but web-based interfaces ( like gmane's RSS view or the html viewer ) are almost useless due to the noise, and filtering the news is not easy either.

Well, my first point was that, as a TLP, the lists should become
@tomcat.apache.org; whatever they become.

But AFA different lists are concerned, is it worth a vote?  I'm going
to abstain, as I'm not on the PMC (IIRC).  But here it is, go ahead and
cast an opinion...

Bugs
 [ ]  forward to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [ ]  forward to [EMAIL PROTECTED]