From: Andy LaMora [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 October 2000 23:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Disapointment

Not a great way of soliciting help yo...

We wrote our own logger class to trap custom and std java exceptions.  Works
as well as you write it to work, and was handy to isolate problems stemming
from our code vs tomcat issues.  Check out server.xml for Tomcat logging.

Incidentally, you should mind your grammar.  I believe the correct usage of
'to have' in this case would have been

"... and this mailing list *have* been a huge..."
Not "has"

And there are two 'p's in disappointment.  Not one.  And two g's in
"logging".

Nothing like a little friendly needling...