From: Voegele, Jason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 1:14 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Request Parameters Getting Lost

My apologies, we're actually using request.getParameter("page_id"), as well as the getParameterNames and getParameterValues as you've said.  I just wrote the wrong method name in my original email.

Given that we are using the proper methods, is there any way to explain this behavior?

Thanks,
Jason Voegele