I have tried to invoke EJB's from TOMCAT and get:

Internal Servlet Error:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Need to specify class name in environment or
system property:
Root cause:
javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in
environment or system property: e.t.c.

The EJB resides in an Oracle 8i 8.1.6 database.
I have included the EJB API and the two EJB jar files in the class path and
it doesn't seem to matter what I do, I cannot get it to work!!
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

Regards Peter Knight

Important Note: This E-Mail is confidential, it must not be read,
copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the above
named addressees. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Eurostar (U.K.) Limited
disclaims any liability for any action taken in reliance on the
content of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in
this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Eurostar (U.K.) Limited
or its subsidiaries or affiliates.

Eurostar (U.K.) Ltd. Registered Office: Eurostar House, Waterloo
Station, London, SE1 8SE, Registered in England No. 2462001
VAT No. GB 657 719 590