From: Zhiping Wei [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 4:38 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Why tomcat NT service get killed when the user log off

Please Help!!!

This is for tomcat 3.2 beta 7 on Windows NT/2000. Tomcat is registed as an NT service using 'jk_nt_service.exe' (under Systemlocal account). It's starts fine but if I log off the windows, tomcat get killed which is not suppose to be. Could anybody tell me why this happen and how to fix it.

-- Zhiping    (ext: 307)