                From:   Ivan E. Markovic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   20 November 2000 15:58
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        Session timeout

                Quick question. How long are sessions inside Apache/Tomcat
valid for?
                In all the Servlet documentation I have it is stated that
session
                duration is server specific. So I checked the Tomcat and
Apache docs
                and could find no indicator as to what that duration was.
Anyone able
                to enlighten me?

                Thank you.

                I v a n ...