From: Michael J. Suzio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 12:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Problem With Deployment of Web Application in Tomcat

The only way I know of to handle this is what the Cocoon install
documentation suggests -- renamed parser.jar to z_parser.jar so that it
comes *after* xml.jar in the automatically-generated classpath.

I am not sure if this introduces any possible errors, however... I also
haven't thought about it to any greater depth than that :-).

--
Michael J. Suzio
Lead Software Engineer -- ISS Southfield