hi list
it is possible to use tomcat with IIS and it works fine. things u need to install r
the following :
1. jdk1.2.2 / jdk1.3 or some other JVM if u like
2. then install tomcat (binary release is there , so u don't have to do anything)
3. check the stand alone tomcat
4. if u want, u can make jakarta-tomcat a service on ur NT machine
5. now use the isapi_redirect.dll to server jsp pages/particular contexts with IIS
6. tomcat user guide has all the information , and basically on NT u don't have to do
much anyway!!

HTH

--
Smith & Wesson: The original point-and-click interface.
Rajeev Jha                                      http://www.indegene.com

voice -- +91(80) 5524314 5524324  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]