Yes, I'm reading furiously on the appropriate sites.  My question is about configuration.  I read that to run both a secure server and non-secure server on the same instance of Apache, one of them must be virtual.  The example given is for secure to be the non-virtual server, and it shows a server name of www.something.com; non-secure is virtual with a server name of something like pub.something.com.  However, the typical way of doing this is to have them both with a server name of www.something.com, with secure accessed through https on port 443 and non-secure through http on port 80.  Can this be done?  I'm trying to use mod_ssl.

Also, could the kind person who provided a link to a pre-built mod_ssl enabled Apache please repost it?  I tried searching the digest site, and found that the search mechanism is broken.  Thanks.  (Our production environment is Solaris, development is Windows NT/2000).

Guy Rouillier
571-226-1229
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BroadBand Office