Wonderfull, I think you know how to do that with 4.0, 'cause
I downloaded it and configured it without success.
What should I do to use Cocoon2 or 1.8.1 dev for all my *.xml files.
I had spend my hole nights to find that out - without any good results.
Please give me an example if you know how to define that.

> > But it doesn't work. Why and how should I define it?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Christian Parpart
> > SurakWare
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]