Hi All!

I have a problem installing Apache JServ to Apache webserver and tomcat. I
am running Solaris 2.7 on Intel platform, using Apache 1.3.12 and JDK 1.3 .
When running "make", I get the
following errors:

Compiling JServConnection.java ...

JServConnection.java:85: org.apache.jserv.JServConnection should be declared
abstract; it does not define flushBuffer() in
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection

public class JServConnection

^

/apache/tomcat/ApacheJServ-1.1.2/src/java/org/apache/jserv/JServContext.java
:90: org.apache.jserv.JServContext should be declared abstract; it does not
define getAttributeNames() in org.apache.jserv.JServContext

class JServContext implements ServletConfig, ServletContext, JServSendError,
JServLogChannels {

^

/apache/tomcat/ApacheJServ-1.1.2/src/java/org/apache/jserv/JServSession.java
:74: org.apache.jserv.JServSession should be declared abstract; it does not
define getAttribute(java.lang.String) in org.apache.jserv.JServSession

public class JServSession implements HttpSession, JServLogChannels,
Serializable {

^

Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.

Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.

3 errors

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? I would appreciate any help I
could get. Thanks in advance.

Ken Hoang
MIS Support
Sybra, Inc., a subsidary of ICH Corporation
9255 Towne Centre Drive Suite 600
San Diego, California 92121
(858) 587 - 8533 x348