From: Michael Kuz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 03:51
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: gracefull shutdown/removal of worker from load balance...

Hello all,
How do I remove a worker from the load balancer without killing its current
sessions?
i.e.: I don't want any new sessions created on that worker, and the existing
sessions must be allowed to expire 'naturally'
(I can't just delete the entry from the balanced_workers property of the
load balancer or current/established sessions get killed/ are not redirected
to the
proper worker)
Our setup: We've got multiple Apache web servers behind LVS with multiple
TC(3.2) boxes behind the web servers...
Thanks in advance....

Michael R. Kuz
Developer