Title: gracefull shutdown/removal of worker from load balance...

Hello all,
How do I remove a worker from the load balancer without killing its current sessions?

i.e.: I don't want any new sessions created on that worker, and the existing sessions must be allowed to expire 'naturally'

(I can't just delete the entry from the balanced_workers property of the load balancer or current/established sessions get killed/ are not redirected to the

proper worker)

Our setup: We've got multiple Apache web servers behind LVS with multiple TC(3.2) boxes behind the web servers...

Thanks in advance....

Michael R. Kuz
Developer
Service Intelligence