From: Michael Wentzel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 11:59 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: CLASSPATH trouble

I think it's actually better to either set your environ variables
it the batch files.  This way you don't have to deal with rebooting
you just restart the tomcat process.  It's all a matter of
preferences though...

---
Michael Wentzel
Software Developer
<A HREF="http://www.aswethink.com">Software As We Think</A>
<A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Michael Wentzel</A>