Is it in Dreamweaver UD your trying to make a live data
connection, if so the driver must be accessible via
Dreamweaver, this is not a tomcat config issue it would be
local WS config (try throwing the dll in the system32
dir)...

later,
-b

> ...but I've been working and reading about this for
several weeks, and I
> still can't figure out how to do it.
>
> I have a local website whose root is based at /u1/www.
>
> I want all .jsp files to be handled by Tomcat.
>
> When I connect to http://localhost, I get the index.html
file under
> .../tomcat/webapps/ROOT.
>
> When I connect to http://localhost/index.html, I get the
index.html file
> from /u1/www.
>
> When I connect to http://localhost/surveyor.jsp, I get
HTTP 404 file not
> found.
>
> I'm using Macromedia Dreamweaver to generate the JSP
files and attempting to
> access MySQL via the mm.msql driver. When I connect from
Dreamweaver, it
> tells me that there is no driver available.
>
> Here's my tomcat.conf file (this tends to change 40-50
times per day):

####################
> ApJServMount default /root
> AddType text/jsp .jsp
> AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp
> ############################## Context mapping - all
requests go to tomcat
> ApJServMount /servlet /root
> #
> ############################## Context mapping - you need
to "deploy"
> # ( copy or ln -s ) the context into htdocs
> ##
> # ApJservMount /CONTEXT/servlet /root
> # <Location /CONTEXT/WEB-INF/ >
> # AllowOverride None
> # deny from all
> # </Location>
> <LocationMatch /*.jsp>
> SetHandler jserv-servlet
> </LocationMatch>
> </IfModule>
>
> I feel like an absolute idiot, because I keep reading and
re-reading the
> documentation at jakarta.apache.org, but nothing seems to
work. I hope this
> isn't a terrible problem because I believe other websites
have .jsp files in
> their root directory. What's going on??
>
> Glen Campbell
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, email: tomcat-user-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Boyd Wilson
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Miami University
Oxford, OH  45056

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.users.muohio.edu/wilsonkb