Sorry if I missed it, early on in the thread, but what servlets etc are you
testing the configurations with? In order to assess the performance of the
engine, you should be using simple, easily analysed servlets, doing a
minimum of functionality. Say, a snoop servlet, a session servlet, and
similar in JSP. If you're testing the whole app you've written, the engine
may be a small part of the performance overhead, ie if a request in 3.1
takes 50ms, and the servlet takes 500ms to produce the content, moving to
3.2 which *may* give 25ms for a similar call, will not actually produce a
large apparent gain in performance.

What kind of load are you running? The pool tcp connectors will only really
benefit high volume hits, again you're saving the time to construct an
object and garbage it, with only having to synch and do a stack pop.

If you've a lot of classes, reload=false will be a big benefit. Again, if
you're running a lot of code, jdk 1.3 will benefit your app and the engine.

Please supply more info on how you're testing this.

Ken.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 15/01/2001 13:51:11

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]