Title: security and realms - multiple contexts

I'm working with the source edition Tomcat 3.2.1.  I'd like to set up an instance of Tomcat where certain incoming requests need to be authenticated using one method and others need to be authenticated using another method (based upon the URL).  Is there a nice way of doing this without just writing a big Interceptor that does all of the logic?  I'm under the impression that I'll need to extend the SimpleRealm class, but any guidance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

vijay prabhakar
developer
the eon company
www.eoncompany.com