Hi all,
    1) I downloaded binary version of jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1.tar. I
configured it in my Linux6.3 system. The tomcat server is running
locally. While
i try to configure it to Apache server which is in the same machine, i
gone
through the user guide and it tells that there should be one mode_jk
module and in that there would be mod_jk.so file. But i could not find
out mod_jk.so file else anywhere in my tomcat directory. I have both
mod_jk.conf and mod_jk.conf-auto..... How can i get the file mod_jk.so
and include in my Apache httpd.conf.

2) I donwnloaded a source version too. But i could not get mod_jk.so
file after giving the command make -f Makefile.linux in the directory
......./native/apache1.3/.. it tells that  the file namely jni.h in
...../jk/jk_jni_worker file is not found. so mod_jk.so files build is
failed.. How can i get and the file mod_jk.so..  Pls help me i am
spending lots time because of this.......

Cheers
Venkatesh.