From: sushil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 4:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help On running Tomcat

Dear List,

I am trying to run tomcat stand alone on an NT platform. I am trying to run
the server on a different ip from that of the host i.e we need to be able to
run tomcat not from the localhost address but from an allocated ip address.

What cahnges do i need to make this work as I keep getting the screen which
disappears after a few seconds when  trying to run startup.bat

 Regards

Sushil Prabhakar
Cybernet Communications Inc.
Suite 207