I have a strange problem with Tomcat 3.2 that I can't figure out...

I have two servers, a development server and a production server. The
development server is working just fine. I have a servlet called
marketCustomerVendorController that is mapped to
/marketCustomerVendorController as seen here from web.xml:

    <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>marketCustomerVendorController</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/marketCustomerVendorController</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

On the dev box, it works great.

Yesterday I tried to push the WAR (generated by Ant via ./build dist) out to
the production box.

When Tomcat had brought up the new Web app, the mapping doesn't work (404).
If I type in context/servlet/marketCustomerVendorController it does work
however. I double-checked the web.xml file in the
webapps/context_name/WEB-INF/ directory to make sure that it was correct and
it is.

tomcat-apache.conf is the same on both boxes...

I'm sure it's some config option somewhere but I went through it and I can't
find it. Both boxes seem to be setup the same way...

Any ideas?

Hunter Hillegas, MCP
Web Engineer / System Administrator - Jacob Stern & Sons, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
805-565-1411 PH * 805-565-8684 FAX