Here is the section from tomcat-apache.conf for the production server:

Alias /jake_intranet "/server/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/jake_intranet"
<Directory "/server/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/jake_intranet">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /jake_intranet/servlet /jake_intranet
<Location "/jake_intranet/WEB-INF/">
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>
<Location "/jake_intranet/META-INF/">
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Looking at that can you determine why the servlet mapping specified in
web.xml wouldn't work?

Hunter Hillegas, MCP
Web Engineer / System Administrator - Jacob Stern & Sons, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
805-565-1411 PH * 805-565-8684 FAX