Hi,

can anyone tell me what happens if a user requests a servlet which might take 5 seconds to complete the request, and the user starts hitting reload a number of times? (I know the typical programming answer is 'why?! why would the user do such a thing?' but I am afraid I'm gonna have to give a better answer than that).
Will the already running requests be aborted, will they complete, which output from which completed request will make it back to the user?
I am asking because it appears the servlet can handle two requests 'simultanously' from the same user, which means I have to synchronize on objects in this users session, even if there is only one user using the application.

Hope anyone can help.
greetz
Hans