It actually makes since.  Most web servers are in native code which is
uasually faster, and tomcat is in java.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Roberts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 10:38 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Can I get an answer please -- Re: Why integrate Tomcat with
a web server?

Of course not.  I'm only regergitating stuff I have read.  But I have seen
it
from several different sources, so I took it as truth.  Do you have
benchmarks
to prove otherwise?

* Rick Roberts                            *
* Advanced Information Technologies, Inc. *
* http://www.ait-web.com                  *