> I have servlets that insert code into responses (using
> filters) and I'd like
> to know if my client is using an ASP on IIS, will I be able
> to catch the
> response and insert my html code in that response?
>
> Also, will I be able to get requests also before IIS has
> start processing
> that ASP?

I know I've heard of, but haven't delt with, COM brokers for java
so you might check into that for some possibilities.

Maybe a servlet that you could make a COM request from the ASP
using this brokerage that would pass back the html but not actually
"insert" the html.  Just a stab in the dark.  I haven't done
anything like this myself.

Definitely an interesting prospect you have going there....

PS - Hey look John G. you get to see another of my responses on the
     list!!!  Lucky you.

---
Michael Wentzel
Software Developer