There was a recent thread on doing this with Ant, search for subject
"Jasper, JSPC, Ant and Precompiling JSP's"

Otherwise, JspC will not create .class files for you, but the java files that JspC
creates can just be compiled with javac, using
Tomcat's classpath
TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib/*.jar
TOMCAT_HOME/shared/lib/*.jar
as well as any web-app specific classpaths ( probably WEB-INF/lib/*.jar )

Steph