I've spent some time searching for an answer to this one - several users
have asked the question, but I can't find an answer.

Apologies if it's been asked many times before.

I have managed to get the Address Book SOAP example for work fine, but
when I try to run an example that requires the server to access a web
site to retrieve some information to be sent to the client I get the
following error message:

[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Connection reset by peer:
JVM_recv in socket input stream read;

 targetException=java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer:
JVM_recv in socket input stream read]

        at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnectio
n.java:328)

and so on.

I would be very grateful if someone could suggest a solution, as I have
spent days trying to get this example to work.

Thanks,

David Etheridge

Technology Innovation Centre

University of Central England