I just converted several applications from Netscape (ahem, iPlanet)  and
Oracle to Apache/Tomcat and PostgreSQL.  The first of these are running fine,
although they have not been running for very long.  I still have a coupe to
go.  Basically, everything is working pretty good.   Using JSP, Servlets,
JDBC, JDK1.2.2, Tomcat 3.2.1, Apache 1.3.12, PostgreSQL 6.3.5, Red Hat 6.2.

Netscape is pretty good, now, but the first cuts at JSP were really, really,
bad.  I have never had any trouble with Netscape's servlets though.  They
also won't update the SGI / IRIX version, which is why I decided to look for
options.  Thanks Tomcat!

Rick