That message is supposed to be only logged at 'debug' level.  Could you post
more of the stack trace, so I can see how to plug this message under normal
use?

The error itself is harmless (it's just telling you that the user didn't
send a client cert, which is normal).

"Kleber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi,

My name is Kleber, I am brazilian and I have a problem with Tomcat
certificates(if someone could help me, I would be grateful).
I was trying to place Tomcat certificate 4.1.27, however I've  just had a
certificate, because nowadays I'm using Orion server.
I have one file called keystore and another '.cer'.

I had created a HTTP connection using port 443 and I have used the path from
the keystore file. Till this point, everything was working well, the Tomcat
was starting normally. When I open a website that use a 'secure encryption',
it is loaded normally, however, a error message apears on DOS:
javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated

I had created an keystore file from the beginning, even so the same message
error has apeared. I also have tried to import, without sucess, the content
from my .cer file to an empty keystore file.

Where was I messing up?

Since now I´m thankful for your help and I´m waiting for an aswer.
[]´s
Kleber