From: "Bill Barker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 3:06 AM
Subject: Re: peer not authenticated

> a) Grab the JSSESupport.java file from the CVS (using the coyote_10
branch),
> and compile it into server/classes.
> b) wait for the 4.1.28 release.
>
> "Kleber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks again for your attention, and help...
> >
> > I'm with a doubt. You said that there was nothing wrong, however the
> warning
> > message always appears. Won't this leave the webpage slower with lots of
> > person accessing it?
> > Is there any way to avoid this message appearing?
> > I can´t leave this messages appears.
> >
> > []'s
> > Kleber

com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSessionImpl.getPeerCertificateChain(DashoA62

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESupport.getX509Certificates(JSSESupport.

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESupport.getPeerCertificateChain(JSSESupp

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.action(Http11Processor.java:748)

org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.postParseRequest(CoyoteAdapter.java:

> org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:221)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:601)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:565)

Could
> > you

> > didn't

> > had