Hi,

I am using Tomcat 3.2.1 mod_jk ajp13 with Apache 1.3.14 on Solaris 8 Intel.

I had the webserver configured so that KeepAlive was off. My App worked
FINE.

Now, when I turned it on, I am having all sorts of problems with pages that
had a sendRedirect
on them.

I corrected the most common problem by adding a return; after
every sendRedirect() call.

Anyway I still have one problem. I have a logout.jsp page as below

<some html which is really not required>

<%
    session.invalidate();
    response.sendRedirect("/path/to/index.jsp page");

    if(true) // Needed else i get an error saying statement not reached.
     return;
%>

Anyway, now when I click on logout.jsp, I get redirected to index.jsp, but
the
image on the index page does not load. The browser progress bar just seems
move on and on very slowly until it finally times out.

The index page also has some redirects on it, but they are within an if
block.
The control falls through to the end of the index.jsp page which is just
plain html code.

It seems that after serving up index.jsp, any further http get requests are
hanging.
(In this case for the href to an image )

Is it because the session is invalidated in this case as opposed to other
pages where
the session is still alive ?

Any idea what is going on ?

Thanks