Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Howdy,

At that time, if you send the VM a SIGQUIT, what are the threads

doing?

I've got a thread dump at the end of the file. Please have a look and

tell

me if you see something odd.

It seems you also have a JK connector setup: let's try to reduce the
variables by running tomcat standalone with only one Coyote connector.
Disable the JK/JK2/whatever connectors to Apache, especially if you're
not using them anyways.

Other than that, nothing unusual jumped at me from the stack trace.

I have to give him some credit: there's only one connector listening on a server socket. All the threads for the HTTP connector are busy doing nothing. Now, could a better explanation of how to get in this situation be given ?

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat