My machine too have this problem. Any solutions. I am using JDK 1.4.1 ,
Tomcat 4.1.27 and Oracle 8i.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Benito Garcia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ">" <Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 5:33 PM
Subject: Tomcat performance issues with W2k - SP4

Hello.

    I have Tomcat 4.0.4 in a  Windows 2000 SP3  ( and a Oracle DataBase )
working fine and with good performance.

    When installing the Service Pack 4 in the Windows 2000, all continue
working OK, but wit a great loss of performance.

    If I uninstall the SP4, the performance remains degraded. I need
re-install Windows 2000 - SP3  in order to get good performance again.

    I'm a little bit confused...

Tanks in advance.

Benito.