From: zeallousbigpond.net.au [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 October 2003 11:43
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Accessing objects with any servlets, where the object is
already pre-created

Hi guys!

Is it possible to create a bunch of objects, put them aside, and Servlets
can just access them any time without recreating those objects or having to
pass them around??

say, Vector s = a very large vector of Strings that will appear in many
servlets, but now I don't want to have to create them in each servlet, I
want to have them pre-created somewhere, and servlets will go grab them when
they need that Vector of Strings.