Hi all.

I'm deploying my applications to the production server. The production
server (a DELL system running 2 processors) silently refuses to run my
applications. They init okay (can see it in the tomcat log and also in the
database log) but they won't run the doGet method for some reason. On the
development server, they run just fine.

Both systems run RedHat 6.2 and TomCat 3.21.
The development server runs TomCat thru Apache and mod_jk, the production
server runs TomCat standalone.
I found a bug report on redhat.com that stated that in some cases glibc can
break java, so I upgraded glibc to the latest version. Still doesn't work.
Question is: am I overlooking something simple here? Could it be the
difference between running as mod_jk and running standalone? All other files
are served as they should through TomCat standalone.

So, to reiterate the problem:
machine A (development server) - rh 6.2 - tomcat 3.21 - apache 1.3.12 -
mod_jk: runs ok
machine B (production server) - rh 6.2 - tomcat 3.21 standalone: doesn't
run. WHY??

What's the friggin' problem here, I just can't get it!

Please help me if you can, deadline is overdrawn and decapitation is moving
in rapidly :(

regards,

christopher cato